Sponsored by LifeVac
As a nurse in the ER, I've seen my share of heartbreak… but nothing compares to the anguish of watching someone die from choking.
Just last month, a 45-year-old man was rushed in, completely unconscious and blue in the face. His wife was hysterical — they'd been enjoying a quiet anniversary dinner at home when a piece of steak lodged in his throat.
She'd tried slapping his back… abdominal thrusts (aka “the Heimlich”)… reaching in his mouth… everything she could think of. But nothing dislodged the object.
By the time he reached us, it was too late. We were unable to revive him. The look in that poor woman's eyes is something I'll never forget.
And the worst part? Stories like this are far too common. Choking is the 4th leading cause of unintentional injury death in the US, claiming the lives of over 5,000 people every year.
Before that poor man, it was a healthy 18-year-old football player who inhaled a piece of burger… and before that, a 2 year old who choked on a simple grape… all in the past month.
The frightening truth is choking can happen to anyone, anytime — even when you least expect it.
Choking can strike in mere seconds when you least expect it. I've seen people choke on everything… foods like meat, bread, apples, candy, popcorn… even toothpicks and chewing gum.
The scariest part is that many victims realize too late that they're choking. Unable to breathe or make sounds, they can't alert anyone. Without quick aid, brain death occurs in 4 minutes or less.
That’s why it’s absolutely critical to remove the blockage immediately. And while traditional methods can be effective, there’s always a chance that back slaps and the Heimlich won’t work.
And in many cases, the victim is simply too small, old, large, or frail for them to work correctly in the first place.
Until recently, there was no such thing as a “backup plan” for choking. You did the back slaps, then the Heimlich, and if that didn’t work, you just… prayed.
But recently, a team of scientists developed a simple household device that acts as the last line of defense against choking.
The device is called LifeVac — and even though it has only recently become available to the public, it’s already saved 1,282 people from choking to death.
LifeVac is an ingenious new device that allows anyone to save a choking victim in mere seconds.
The device is shaped like a large plunger, and it uses powerful suction to quickly dislodge foreign objects caught in the throat.
When someone starts choking, you administer back slaps and the Heimlich like normal. But if they fail, you immediately use LifeVac — which will remove the object in seconds.
It requires very little effort to use, so even seniors and children can use it. In fact, you can even use it to save yourself — making it an essential item for anyone living alone.
This is a HUGE breakthrough in medical science, and it’s clearly getting recognition as such.
After hearing about the device, I did some research — and found tons of studies, clinical trials, and endorsements from other emergency responders. I even found a few glowing reviews from normally-skeptical pediatrician influencers.
However, this was what really drove the importance of LifeVac home for me: Clinical studies have shown that LifeVac succeeds 98% of the time on the first try — and 100% of the time on the second pull.
That means you can truly rely on it in a choking emergency. As a parent, senior, or person living alone, nothing beats that peace of mind.
Naturally, an anti-choking device can’t just be effective — it also has to be easy for anyone to use, even without training. And that’s absolutely the case with LifeVac.
When someone chokes, you simply:
Place the mask over the victim’s nose and mouth, make sure the mask creates a seal to prevent air from leaking around the seal.
It's incredibly easy to use on both conscious and unconscious victims. No training or certification is required, and it only takes seconds to use, which is critical for choking.
In short, having LifeVac readily available could mean the difference between life or death. I wish every household had one, because it's far more effective than traditional first aid.
In all my years in the ER, I’ve never seen a device that has the potential to save so many lives. It's the only device of its kind proven to save lives when seconds count.
I could go on all day about how easy it is to prepare yourself, and how upset you’ll be if you don’t have one when you need it most. But I think this is all you need to hear:
As of this writing, there are currently 1,282 people who are alive today because of LifeVac.
That’s why I strongly recommend that everyone keep one handy in places like kitchens, bedrooms, cars — wherever choking is a risk.
And this is especially true for people living alone, seniors, and parents of young children… because back slaps and the Heimlich aren’t often impossible for them.
I see it like a fire extinguisher. If you’re lucky, you’ll never have to use it… but if you DO need it, you’ll be so grateful it’s there.
Take my advice: Get a LifeVac — or a set of them — now. The peace of mind knowing you’re protected is worth the price alone.
Wow! This has been one of my most popular stories. Clearly, many of you are worried about choking… and rightly so. It’s terrifying and can happen at any moment.
I’ve heard from many people who bought a LifeVac since reading this article, and they feel so much calmer knowing they have this “safety net” for choking. It’s truly revolutionary!
However, some people have had a hard time finding the authentic LifeVac. As such, I’ve added links to the official website in this article so you can find the real deal. (Do NOT buy from anywhere but the official website!)
Even better, LifeVac is currently offering a special deal: when you use the link below, you’ll get 1 FREE LifeVac Home Kit when you buy 2!
This is a great chance to get extras so you can have them in the car, office, and at home. It’s a great time to stock up — don’t miss it!
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND NOT AN ACTUAL NEWS ARTICLE, BLOG, OR CONSUMER PROTECTION UPDATE. The content depicted on this site and the material depicted therein are not actual news stories. Rather, this story is based on real news stories and personal experiences. The results portrayed in the story and the in the comments are illustrative, and may not be the results that you achieve with these products. This page could receive compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured on this site. MEDICAL DISCLOSURE: This is not a medical advice and the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. MARKETING DISCLOSURE: This website is a market place. As such you should know that the owner has a monetary connection to the product and services advertised on the site. The owner receives payment whenever a qualified lead is referred but that is the extent of it. ADVERTISING DISCLOSURE: This website and the products & services referred to on the site are advertising marketplaces. This website is an advertisement and not a news publication. Any photographs of persons used on this site are models. The owner of this site and of the products and services referred to on this site only provides a service where consumers can obtain and compare.